Monday, October 16, 2006

Had English orals today!
WOOTS!
Went to Mac to have breakfast with dear laogong & the guys :D


Caught red-handed!
Muhaha!


:D


Hello!
What are you pointing at?


OH! This :D
NICE.

Mrs Audrey Tham is super nice.
My sore throat got a little bit better.
Thanks for all those get-well tags! :D

My heart was practically in my mouth when I was walking towards her.
& she told me,
"Can I multiply your marks?"
Her meaning was,
Both my sister are twins.
So, makes no difference whether who takes the orals!
Ha ha ha.

I STABBERED!!
I SAID "YAH" & "ERR"
Like crap la.
Cant believe I said that.
Oh wells,
she kept smiling at me.
Lol.
She's really nice :)

Went to watch a movie at JEC.
:D


Laogong & me!


Look at the guy behind the guys!!
HAHA

Saw Joelle & the rest.
So qiao!
They're watching the same movie as us too (:

Watched Rob-B-Hood.
Damn nice man.
I cried twice.
It was super touching!
& the baby is super cute!!
Awww :D

Took neo-prints with a huge group of people after that :D


"Tap at clara's shoulders"
Ha ha :D

Okay guys!
Save the image from here alright?
:D




:D :D

Went to IMM after that.
Walked around,
played hide-&-seek at the second floor.
So fun la.
Running around Best Denki with those salesman staring.
Ha ha :D

Okay, time for bed.
Goodnight world!

I looked at the photo we last took.
Such happy faces,
filled with joy & laughter.
Where'd those times go?
But Im really glad time do make miracles happen.
Lets start off by today.
Thats a good start yeah?
I dont wanna lose anymore precious people in my life anymore.
It hurts.
Doesnt it?


Im glad we're friends again.
Lol :)

No comments: